The House Captain team is run by Mr Willard and Mrs Bowden.
The role of House Captain is one of privilege, pride and responsibility.
House Captains are elected by the children in their House after giving a speech (as a recorded video) detailing what they can offer their House. All children in years 3-6 have an opportunity to vote. Two children are selected to represent each House.
At the end of each academic year, the House Cup is awarded to the House with the most points gained.
Characteristics of House Captains:
- Polite and well mannered
- Organised and committed
- Shared values of being ready, respectful and safe
- Being a good role-model
- To support and aid children in our House in a variety of competitions
- To be excellent role models
- To collect, monitor and announce House Points
- To inspire the children of our House
- To lead competitions for the children of Pixmore
Congratulations to Red House for being the 2022-2023 winners!